How to draw eyebrows with eyebrow pencil
Determine the position of the brow, brow peak, and end of the brow. Drawing on the eyebrows on this basis can make you more outstanding.
1. First determine the approximate location of the eyebrow peak
At the position of the eyebrow peak, use the eyebrow pencil to lightly mark the "ヘ" shape. It is fine to draw lightly around what you think is the brow peak, and the position should not be very precise.
2. From the peak of the eyebrow to the end of the eyebrow, draw little by little
Draw the outer line along the brow peak to the end of the eyebrow, and gently move the eyebrow pencil from the inside to the outside. Compared to a one-stroke drawing, it is easier to draw with a little rewritten short line.
3. Link the upper edge line and draw the middle part
Connect the upper edge of the eyebrows from the point 1cm from the brow to the position just marked. Treat the eyebrows as if they were skin, and paint with a slightly stronger brush stroke to adjust the shape of the eyebrows.
4. Toward the bridge of the nose, apply lightly to the brow
The color of the brow should be light and thin, and follow the direction towards the bridge of the nose. Hold the eyebrow pencil lightly to make the drawing effect more natural. People who have a strong brow color may not draw their brows.
5. Use eyebrow brush skillfully to smudge the outer edge line.
Use the eyebrow brush to slide the upper edge of the eyebrows along the direction from the brow, the peak of the eyebrow to the end of the eyebrow, gently, don't use too much force, the Buddha will completely disappear the edge of the line.
6. Blend the color of the eyebrow pencil with the color of the eyebrows
Finally, even the overall eyebrow tone. Use the tip of the eyebrow brush to stand up the hair roots from the bottom up. At this time, the force must be light, and don't get rid of the coloring.